The Executive Leadership Badge
The Executive Leadership Badge is designed to develop and equip 21st century leaders to embrace the opportunities available in Ghana. Enhanced productivity in the workplace is a combination of compe-tence, desire and resources. All three working together leads to growth.
It is therefore, vital for senior executives and managers to sharpen their leadership skills if they are to succeed in leading their organisations to achieve survival, growth and profitability.
The Executive Leadership Badge is delivered by Professor Pikay Richardson of Manchester Business School, UK. He is a world renowned and a first class international management lecturer, educator and presenter. He has a wealth of experience in training and developing senior business executives board of directors, government officials and emerging leaders all over the world.
- Introduction to Leadership
- Leadership Styles/context
- Ethical Leadership
- Leadership Competences/Skills
- Strategic/Visionary Leadership
- Leading, Motivating and Empowering
- Staff for Improved Productivity
Increased retention of employees through leadership capacity that develops and uses talent effectively.
Enhanced ability to respond to rapid shifts in the environment through
leaders who understand how to manage change and respond to resistance.
An Influential leader who can positively impact both organizational culture and the bottom line.
- CEO, CFO’s and Senior Executives
- Vice presidents
- General managers
- Sales and marketing executives
- Finance executives
- Operations executives
- Senior pastors and bishops
- Option A - 21st to 22nd September, 2017
- Option B - 28th to 29th September, 2017
- Venue – La Palm Royal Beach Hotel
- Fee – GHS 2,100.00
Phone Number: 0247926620, 0561350031