Centre for Professional Development and Consultancy (CPDC)
The Dominion University’s Centre for Professional Development and Consultancy (CPDC)
is an outfit of the University set up to provide training in the form of short-term professional development courses designed to enhance an employee’s skills and knowledge in his existing career or profession.
The Centre’s mandate, in addition to training, is also to provide advisory and consultancy services in a variety of technical areas to companies in both the private and public sectors of the economy.
Our services are geared towards achieving the following objectives:
- Providing a unique forum for updating knowledge and competencies;
- Bringing to bear for the benefit of clients academic excellence and practical business experience
- Universal training opportunity tailored to the needs of all categories of personnel in specialized areas.
- Preparing managers and middle level personnel for top level positions
- Imparting knowledge on topical and specialized issues of particular interest by internationally renowned facilitators
- Provision of custom made programmes designed to suit the needs of the client
- Provision of efficient, reliable and competitive consultancy and advisory services
Motto: Training and development for job effectiveness